Sunday, September 16, 2012

Well, here I go again. I have spent some time rethinking why I wanted a blog in the first place. The reason remains pretty much the same as always: I feel I have something to say. As I watch the world events down to the local level, I am shocked at the lack of understanding most people seem to show. More and more all I see is "feelings" and greediness. No thought. No knowledge. No effort to dig for further information. It's the same thing I saw in most of my students when I was teaching. So, I find myself frustrated, annoyed, and in many cases angry. Thus, the blog. But I have never made the effort to make the blog available in any real sense. That would require advertising. So, if I am ever to get any feedback as to whether I am on a right track, a wrong track, or any track at all, I am going to have to make effort to "spread the word." Let see if any of my attempts work! A new approach but with much of the same level of commentary. I hope anyone reading my blog (if any) will take the time to mention it and/or respond to me. I encourage debate, after all. This is solely my challenge. Can I do anything about this? I'll see. Perhaps no one else will....

1 comment:

  1. As long as this thing doesn't turn into a regurgitation of Fox News, you'll be fine.

    Oh, and it helps if you post more than once a year...

    ReplyDelete